We currently accept unsolicited book proposals. All writing for Grace for Sinners should reflect the following core values.
- Gospel rich
- Culturally winsome
- Down to earth
- Broadly reformed
All proposals should be saved as a Word document and sent as an attachment via email to [email protected] If you have questions about writing a book proposal, we recommend reading Jane Friedman’s “Start Here: How to Write a Book Proposal.”
Your book proposal should include:
A Single Cover Page
- your name
- your address
- your email address
- a single sentence on how this fits within GCD’s mission to make, mature, or multiply disciples.
- a single paragraph summing up the main theses.
- A proposed title
- Estimated word count
- If the book is completed, or not, and how much you have written.
- Writing Sample (sample chapters or the equivalent of 3,000-4,000 words)
- Double spaced
- Numbered Pages
- Time Roman12pt font
Executive Summary (2-3 pages)
- A brief profile of your expected reader with a concise explanation of the problem which your book will address.
- A listing of books that are similar and different and how yours fits within this market and will be different than existing books in that genre.
- A chapter-by-chapter outline summarizing the proposed overall content.
- What kind of presence do you have online currently (home blog, guest posts, twitter, facebook, etc)? Online presence is not required.
- Have you written any other books? If so, include details.
Our editorial team will respond to proposals within four to six weeks.